The XTENDEX® USB Over IP Extender allows Windows PCs to connect to four USB devices on the same subnet, eliminating the need for locally-attached host PCs. USB peripheral devices can be centrally managed and monitored from a remote server or PC via the web interface.
USB-IP-4LC supports USB devices such as USB hard drives, USB flash drives, USB card readers, USB webcams, USB scanners, USB to serial converters, USB multi-function printers (MFP), or other USB devices to be shared on a network.
- Extends USB cabling distance to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Extend past 330 feet (100 meters) by connecting multiple hubs/switches within the same subnet.
- Transfer data over a 1000Base-T Gigabit Network.
- Will not communicate to another subnet.
- Creates systems redundancy and increases security since host PC can be placed in a remote location.
- Access and monitor devices over a TCP/IP connection.
- Simplifies operations and reduces IT support.
- Supports true plug-and-play functionality.
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible.
- Acquires IP address via DHCP when plugged in to a network.
- IP address can be changed.
- Once a static IP address is assigned, it can be directly connected to the LAN port of a PC - no crossover cable required.